- These terms of trade clarify the agreement between The Promo Room (we, us, our) and you, our valued customer (you, your).
- By engaging us you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree and acknowledge that these terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us and you.
- The price for any goods or products you order from us will be as per the quote produced by us.
- All quotes for work will be valid for acceptance 14 days from the date on the quote. There is no guarantee that the price of any products referenced in any quote where the 14 day period for acceptance has expired will remain the same or be available after any quote has expired.
- The price of the goods excludes freight and GST unless it is stated in the quote. Freight can be calculated once the order and delivery address are known.
- Where a split delivery is requested you will be charged extra; which will be calculated once your order has been confirmed and following you providing us with your delivery address.
- Payment will be made in New Zealand dollars once you have accepted the artwork proof.The quoted prices do not include GST or freight. Prices valid for 30 days from receipt of quote. We will not begin the production of any product before we receive payment in full. Before accepting the quote please make sure you have selected the options you prefer. The signed quote also acknowledges that you have read and understood and the terms and conditions of The Promo Room.The job will proceed further once the quote has been received and accepted by us. If this job proceeds over one month, it may be interim invoiced at the end of each month until the completion of the job.
- If the process changes, or the product is no longer available and the new shipment is more expensive, the price will be adjusted, and a new quote supplied to the client. You will then have a further 14 days to accept the varied quote.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The Promo Room will use reasonable endeavours to deliver any products on an agreed date, but such a date is not to be treated as a condition of sale.
- You acknowledge that any period or date quoted for collection of the goods are approximate only. The Promo Room will use reasonable endeavours to comply with such period or date but accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or expense consequent upon the delay in delivery.
- Unless the parties otherwise agree in writing, delivery shall be deemed to be effected upon the collection of the goods by you or your agent from the premises of The Promo Room.
- Risk and Title to the products will pass to you on the date and time that you collect the products from The Promo Room’s premises.
NO WARRANTY AS TO AVAILABILITY
- Promotional product quantities can change very quickly depending on demand and available supply. We give no warranty that the quantity you want will be available until you complete the order, so we recommend placing orders as quickly as possible following receipt of a quote.
NO WARRANTY AS TO COLOUR MATCHING
- The colour you see on your computer screen will not necessarily match the colour of the final printed item. Our printing machines are calibrated to get the best colour consistency possible, but what you see on your computer screen or colour printer can vary depending on the make and model as well as the printing method or specifications:
- CMYK colour matching: this is the most accurate industry standard colour matching system which will allow us to produce colours as close as possible to the colour you want. Variation can occur when the background the artwork sits on is a different colour and affects how it looks, the surface being printed onto is absorbent or the colour chosen is not as stable and can be hard to produce.
- Product colours: the product images that appear on the website are a close match, but may vary depending on the screen you are viewing it on, or the quality of the printer you are proofing to. Product colours can also vary slightly from shipment to shipment, which is beyond our control. If you would like to see a sample to check it is what you are expecting, we are happy to send one out to you. The cost of sending a sample is $20 for low value products and can be quoted for more expensive ones.
- Small or intricate details: please make sure your text and details are large enough to be reproduced if they are important. We will provide you with a proof so you can check over the artwork before production starts. This gives you the opportunity to make changes if necessary, to ensure you are provided with the end result you are looking for.
- White as a base colour: some products require a white base to be printed first in order for the colour to come out well. We will advise you if this is the case.
- If we provide instructions about the way the product is to be stored, or how it is to be handled, these must be followed to ensure you get the best performance. The Promo Room accepts no liability for any defect arising out of use or storage of a product that is inconsistent with our instructions.
- If you have concerns about a product or the branding or production, we must be notified within 7 working days of delivery of the product so we have the opportunity to rectify the issue.
- If you have concerns about the delayed delivery of any product, you must notify us within three (3) working days.
- If you receive a damaged product, please contact us within three (3) working days of receipt of the product. You must keep the product and packaging in the state it is delivered in, at the address it was delivered to, until we have had the chance to inspect the product and or packaging. Please make sure any damaged deliveries are signed for as damaged, and we recommend you take a photo immediately so you have timely evidence.
- If you wish to return any products, please contact us first so we can understand what the issue is. We are happy to replace any defective products. However, as colour variation is inherent in the printing process, and as we produce items using a range of different production methods, we cannot replace products that are not an exact match to what you were expecting. We do endeavour to match as closely as possible where we are provided with an accurate standard industry colour match.
- If at any time The Promo Room does not enforce any of these terms and conditions or grants you time or other indulgence, we shall not be construed as having waived that term or condition or its right to later enforce that or any other terms or conditions in this Agreement.
- Where any provision of these terms and conditions are rendered void, unenforceable, or otherwise ineffective by operation or law then that shall not affect the enforceability or effectiveness of any other provision in these terms and conditions.
- You shall not assign or subcontract any of the rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of The Promo Room (which may be withheld at our sole discretion). We may transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement by notice in writing to you.
- New Zealand law governs this agreement and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.